Get faster and more efficient
Improve operational efficiency and move your business forward by accelerating fermentation, increasing yields, and reducing consumption of energy and natural resources.
Our OPTIMASH® range of products consists of a diverse line of accessory enzymes including:
- Xylanases - hydrolyze the arabinoxylans in the corn fiber making previously unavailable starch accessible. Alpha-amylases can now act on this starch and allow it to be converted to fermentable sugars.
- Proteases - for increased corn oil and ethanol yield paired with a lipase for superior foam control.
- Phytases - efficiently hydrolyzes phytate under ethanol fermentation conditions, generating inositol, an important yeast nutrient while maximizing the level of free phosphate in residuals (DDGS).
- Trehalases - for hydrolyzing extracellular trehalose to glucose during the SSF process, which can then be converted into additional ethanol.
FERMGEN® 2.5X is a line of acid proteolytic enzymes designed to hydrolyze proteins under low pH conditions.
The broad substrate specificity of FERMGEN® 2.5X protease enables the enzyme to easily and efficiently hydrolyze most proteins in a random fashion. - delivering faster fermentation rates and yield.
FermaSure® is a line of antibiotic-free fermentation additives that rapidly attack and decrease harmful bacteria, allowing you to increase your ethanol fermentation rates and efficiency.
- Higher ethanol yields
- Consistent batch-to-batch performance
- No antibiotic residue in DDGs
- No bacterial resistance
- Less down time in the plant
Check with your DuPont rep for the best solutions available for your region.