The next advancement in high-performance yeasts has arrived. Introducing 2 new innovative yeast solutions from our XCELIS® platform designed for the unique needs of ethanol producers.
SYNERXIA® SAPPHIRE is a powerful new yeast proven in numerous trials to deliver unrivalled benefits including:
- High yields finishing with ultra-low DP1
- Revolutionary thermotolerance and infection robustness
- Expression of a glucoamylase with high affinity for residual starch
- Reducing glucoamylase dose by up to 80%
"Under stressful conditions, such as high temperature stress, conventional yeasts may perform well initially but the lack of robustness causes the yeast to become sluggish late in fermentation and stall"
Lee Robinson, Application Scientist
SYNERXIA® RUBY, the new standard in high yield yeast, has been shown to:
- Provide the highest yield of any yeast available from the XCELIS® platform
- Reduce CO2 and glycerol production through the patented PKL pathway
- Produce less acetic acid as compared to SYNERXIA® THRIVE GX
- Enable up to 65% glucoamylase reduction
Learn more about the science behind the development of SYNERXIA® RUBY, the highest yielding, lowest byproduct-producing yeast to date from the XCELIS® platform.
SYNERXIA® SAPPHIRE and SYNERXIA® RUBY are both available in active dry yeast (ADY) or cream format offering maximum flexibility in your operations.
Check with your DuPont rep for the best solutions available for your region.